- Boeing D6-82479 Appendix A, Addendum 1 Approved
- Boeing D6-51991 Digital Product Definition Approved
- Boeing Winnipeg “Dock To Stock” Program Approved
- Vought Aircraft P3 Supplier Approved
- Vought Aircraft SQR-004 Digital Product Definition Approved
- Bombardier Approved for Multiple Processes
- Hawker Beechcraft / Raytheon Approved for Multiple Processes
- Spirit AeroSystems MAA1-10009-1 Digital Product Definition Approved
- AS9100 Rev C Certified
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- ISO 14001 Certified
To ensure the satisfaction of all of AMT’s interested parties, it is our policy to:
- Achieve all quality and delivery expectations to support our customers' and shareholders' goals
- Identify risks and opportunities to continually improve our quality system and objectives
- Engage, develop, and support our employees, suppliers, and local communities
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory authorities
- Promote and maintain uncompromising honesty and ethics in all our business endeavors
- Be open and proactive in all our internal and external communications
Environment ISO 14001:2015
AMT & Absolute Manufacturing Senior Aerospace specializes in precision metal machining, turning, assembly, shipping and sales of aerospace parts. We firmly believe in the protection and sustainability of the environment, therefore, we seek to continually improve our environmental performance through commitment stated in our C.O.R.E values:
- Commit to pollution prevention and continual improvement while fulfilling the compliance obligations of the company
- Operate in an ethical and responsible manner, provide both capital and human resources to improve and develop the (EMS) Environmental Management System, objectives, targets and documentation
- Reduction of wastes through Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and safely disposing of hazardous materials
- Educate and communicate our Environmental Policy, aspects, goals and objectives to all our employees, visitors and contractors
This department includes state-of-the-art CAD/CAM systems keeping up with industry standards to provide excellent quality and continued support of the manufacturing process.
Our CAD capabilities include the latest versions of CATIA V4 and V5, and Siemens (Unigraphics) NX software providing quality support and modeling of solid based part design, detailing, surface design, and drafting configurations.
NC programming is accomplished through the use of the latest version of Siemens (Unigraphics) NX CAM software providing reliable 2 through 5 axis tool path.
Machine simulation and NC verification is performed using the latest version of Vericut software to capture possible issues before they reach the NC Machine.
Our CAD/CAM/CAI Quality System is customer approved with Digital Product Definition approval including Model Based Definition and Reduced Dimension Drawing use.
AMT has developed a formal Program Management department designed to handle major program on-loads and program start-ups. Centered around customer involvement, our proven system has drastically reduced the risks involved in the most complex work transfer projects. AMT's project managers assemble a project team and develop a detailed project plan that includes the following:
- Human Resources
- Special Requirements
- Customer Updates
- Risk Analysis